- Published: Monday, 27 March 2017 20:41
- Written by Aewen Radio
Tickets for K.A.R.D’s “WILD KARD” 2017 THE 1ST TOUR IN AMERICA is going on sale Saturday, April 15 at 10AM Venue’s Local Time. This will not only be K.A.R.D’s first appearance in the U.S., but also their first solo performance stateside! They will be heading to Chicago, Houston, and Los Angeles in May.
- CHICAGO - MAY 5TH at 7:30PM at Copernicus Center [Get Tickets] [Seating Map]
- HOUSTON - MAY 7TH at 7:00PM at Stereo Live Houston [Get Tickets] [Seating Map]
- LOS ANGELES - MAY 10TH at 7:30PM at The Theatre at Ace Hotel DTLA [Get Tickets] [Seating Map]
PRICES & BENEFITS
- P1 - $135 ∽ Guaranteed Group Photo (10 fans per photo)
- P2 - $105 ∽ Guaranteed Hi-Touch
- P3 - $65 ∽ Exclusive Signed Poster
- P4 - $45 *benefits are separate for each price tier*
Consisting of two male rappers (J.Seph and BM) and two female vocals (JEON JI WOO and JEON SO MIN), K.A.R.D is a co-ed group from DSP Media. Their name stands for K ing, A ce, Joke R , & Hi D den. They impressed the world with the release of two project singles, ‘Oh NaNa’ featuring hidden member and labelmate, HUR YOUNG JI and ‘Don’t Recall’ with a hidden English version; Their highly anticipated third project single is to be released soon. Being the first co-ed group in quite some time in the K-pop world, K.A.R.D has garnered a lot of attention with each single charting worldwide. ‘Don’t Recall’ hit #1 and ‘Oh NaNa’ hit #2 on the U.S. K-pop iTunes chart. ‘Don’t Recall’ hit #5 and ‘Oh NaNa’ hit #6 on Billboard’s World Digital Song Sales Chart.
For more information regarding this tour, please visit SubKulture Entertainment’s website: https://www.subkultureent.com
Don’t forget to follow SubKulture Entertainment on social media for the quickest updates: